Luxxe White and 01 Soap


What is LUXXE WHITE?

LUXXE WHITE is a product of Frontrow International Company which manufactured by AIE Pharmaceuticals in Ontario,CA,USA. It is a food supplement and skin whitening which comes in 60 capsules per bottle. It contains L-Glutamic Acid,Glycine,L-Cysteine and NAC which helps skin to be fair. It is also considered as the MASTER ANTI-OXIDANT because of its benefits like cleansing the liver and kidneys. And it is said that it's also recommend by some doctors to their patients which undergoes in chemotherapy. It is said that it's also use to treat acne.

Meaning,it is not just a skin whitening product which makes our skin fair but it is also use for medical purposes. Isn't it amazing?



What is LUXXE 01 SOAP?

Luxxe 01 soap is a whitening bar soap with glutathione,skin vitamins and kojic acid. It also contains the ingredients of coconut oil,sodium palmitate,water,alpha lipoic acid,glycerine,rosehip oil,ascorbic acid,vitamin E and fragrance.


I am using these two amazing products that I bought from a LEGIT and TRUSTED Distributor. I can say that I'm very happy with the result. Why I am using skin whitening products? The reason is, I have an uneven skintone caused of riding a motorcycle. I love the result on my skin. It became fair in just 2 weeks! Yes! 2 weeks! The product is so effective. It's costly but the effectiveness will surely satisfy you.


You can visit their Facebook page 

https://www.facebook.com/LuxxeShop.Jobz/

Follow them on their Instagram page: @luxxeshop.bel
Contact at +639770774851


Comments